Survey Characteristics Search
|Search returned: 59 Survey(s)|
- 1) Mortality Survey
- 2) Maternal Health Survey
- 3) Maternal Health Survey Sampling information: Phase I: 240,000 Households, Phase II: 4,203. Verbal Autopsies: 10,858 households and 10,370 women aged 15-49. GHOD51*.ZIP: Death Certificate Forms.
- 4) National figures and background characteristics of the 2017-18 PDHS excludes Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan regions. As the 2012-13 PDHS included Gilgit Baltistan, trend analysis should be done with caution.
- 5) A couples dataset could not be generated since the household line number of the wife/partner (used to create variable MV034 and to link the man with his wife/partner) was not recorded in the Man’s Questionnaire.
- 6) PHOD3A*.ZIP - Health Module Questionnaire
- 7) Health Examination Survey